It turns out that I can’t really be bothered to keep this page up to date. Instead, it will now become an explanation of the category links.
- The Game Design category includes all posts for system ideas and anything game related that doesn’t seem to belong in setting.
- Meanwhile, Setting Design is for game setting ideas, advice on running games that doesn’t include systems, and anything game related that doesn’t seem to belong in games.
- Pathfinder: RotR is all the posts from my Rise of the Runelords campaign. It can be more easily accessed via the links page.
- Similarly, Reviews will give you all my system reviews, but you might find them in a more logical order on the links page (although it may be out of date frequently).
- I try to tag any post with information on media that’s not common knowledge with the spoilers category.
- Finally, Meta is the category for things that just don’t seem to fit in any other category.